Information Systems Auditor & IT Administrator
18 January 2022
Location: BDO Kenya
Job Title *:: Service officers
Contact: Stephen Kihiu
You will serve the organisation as a technical expert in Information Systems Audit and Systems Administration for Business Information Systems
Information Systems Audit
- Conduct information systems audit for clients
- Undertake test of controls and identify key systems and process risks
- Undertake investigative systems audits
- Develop working papers
- Write reports
Network Administration Services
- Regular evaluation of current computer hardware/software.
- Testing new programs before user installation and implementation.
- Manages user access to, systems, servers, and files.
- Administers the set-up of new profiles, creates and updates access permissions and maintains user accounts.
- Monitors health of systems and provides appropriate recommendations.
Technical Support and Capacity Building
- Guiding users systematically to trouble shoot systems and offering immediate and alternative solution to issues.
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting for installed servers, including implementation of disaster recovery plans.
- Supervises the monitoring procedures and evaluates problems identified by team members.
System analysis, development, implementation and maintenance
- Analysis of Business systems design, maintenance and manipulation.
- Participating in the definition, designing, testing and implementation of new systems /hardware.
Inventory management and maintenance
- Maintaining software and hardware inventory.
- Ensuring secure custody of equipment
- Coordinating the production of technical instruction materials for technical and user support and ensure the documentations are kept up to date.
- Assists in the development of Business Continuity plans and disaster recovery plans as regards the firm.
Key Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science or related qualification
- Currently pursuing or completed Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification
- CISCO Certified Network Associate / Professional (CCNA/ CCNP)
- One to two (1-2) years’ experience in Information Systems Audit and IT Administration
- Quick learner and thinker
- Ability to make rational decisions even under pressure
- High degree of commitment and reliability
- Ability to communicate effectively
- High degree of confidentiality, ethics and integrity
- Ability to work within deadlines
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to [email protected]