Clément is a Partner at BDO EA Rwanda Ltd with Fourteen (14) years of experience in audit and assurance, strategic planning, project management, corporate governance, risk management, business valuation, treasury management; construction accounting for both Private and Public sectors.
Clément is responsible for Risk and Management advisory services at BDO EA Rwanda Ltd.
Before joining the BDO network, He was a partner at GPO Partners where he has been actively participating in the Direction, supervision, and execution of financial statements audits missions, Tax advisory, internal management and control system assessments, business valuation, due diligence and other advisory services related to different sectors.
Clément has extensive experience in the following sectors:
- Financial services: Insurance, Banking, and Micro Finance
- Petroleum and Gas
- Public Sector and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- Fellow Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK- ACCA (FCCA)
- Member and practitioner of the Institute of Certified Public Accountant of Rwanda (ICPAR) - CPA(R)
- Member of ICPAR the Professional Standards Committee
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (BBA) from the University of Rwanda, College of Business and Economics CBE).