ABOUT BDO in EAST AFRICA
BDO in East Africa (BDO EA) is a centrally managed network of offices across Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and Ethiopia with 11 partners and more than 270 professional staff and is a Member Firm of BDO International. The firms share resources, methodologies, quality control processes, technology resources and also use their common strengths and insights to service clients in neighbouring countries such as Burundi, Djibouti, Eritrea, South Sudan, Somalia, DR Congo, through a network of partner firms. Due to its strong credentials and professional resources, BDO EA has also provided services in several other BDO non-presence countries in West and Central Africa.
- A trusted adviser wherever you need us today and in the future.
- An integrated, knowledgeable service team committed to serving you.
- A central point of contact with access to relevant experience across borders.
- A seamless, global approach and methodology delivering consistent quality services.
BDO EA has over the years worked with thousands of local and multinational companies, governments, parastatals etc. offering consistent, ethical and practical advice that has enabled our clients to achieve their goals in the ever changing economic, regulatory and market conditions.
BDO EA team members have relevant and exceptional educational background, many with fluency in English and French, making them very relevant to operate across Africa. Our team has a keen sense of providing client centric solutions, developed through relevant experience and deep expertise in the practical application of next-practice methodologies. More importantly BDO EA team members are known for their insights, timely advice, community leadership and winning attitude.
We have in depth knowledge of the African economy through the numerous assignments that we have successfully carried out in more than 32 countries in a number of sectors. BDO EA has developed expertise particularly in financial services, agriculture, manufacturing, petroleum, tourism, retail services, telecommunications, government and international financial institutions among others.
At BDO in East Africa, we are structured in a way that gives you quicker access to our senior professionals who will give your requirements adequate deep thought so that you get timely and decisive advise best suited for you.
We offer our services along the following key service lines:
- Audit and Assurance (External Audit, Project Audit, Expert Witness, Agreed Upon Procedures)
- Tax – (Advisory, Compliance for corporates, cross border and HNWIs)
- Business Advisory –
- Corporate Finance and Transaction Advisory (including Due Diligences and Valuation)
- Risk Advisory (including Internal Audit and Forensic Accounting and Investigations)
- Corporate Recovery (including IBR, Restructuring, Receiverships, Insolvency practice)
- IT & Data Advisory (Implementation, Project Management, AI/ML/RPA, Business Intelligence)
- Development Advisory (Economic Consulting, Market studies, NGO/ CBO/ FMA work)
- Business Advisory (Strategy, HR Consulting, Process consulting)
- Business Services and Outsourcing – (Accounting, Payroll, Secretarial Services, Employments and Permits)