Yusuf joined BDO after having spent 17 years in USA and Europe. He has headed several operational, financial and compliance audit.
Yusuf has been involved in a number of major international financial investigations and other assignments, such as insurance investigations, breach of contract and loss of profits, implementation and monitoring of the risk management activities and other compliance audits such as anti-money laundering audits, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
Yusuf is an accredited trainer with the International law Institute based in Kampala, Uganda whose objectives are to reduce poverty in Africa by combating Fraud and corruption. He regularly lectures on forensic investigations, fraud in the procurement process and methods to prevent and detect fraud to teams of auditors, accounts, government officials in Africa .
· Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales – FCA
· Member of Information System Auditors – ISACA
· Member of Association of Corporate Treasurers – ACT
· Fellow of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants - ACCA
· London School of Economics - LLB Honours