Clifford is Managing Partner at BDO Kenya and has 18 years' experience in audit and business advisory in a wide range of sectors such as Agriculture, Manufacturing, FMCG, Not for profit and non-bank financial sector. He joined BDO in 1998 and has worked in Mauritius, Tanzania and Zambia before joining the Kenya office.
He has obtained valuable audit and advisory experience in sub Saharan Africa.
Clifford has a keen interest in the not for profit sector and Sustainability Accounting Standards.
- Fellow, Association of Chartered and Certified Accountant (ACCA)
- Fellow, Institute of Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (ICPAK)
- Fellow, Institute of Certified Public Accountant of Rwanda (ICPAR)
- Member, Mauritius Institute pf Public Accountant (MIPA)
- Former member, Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountant
- MBA, IESE Business School
Clifford participates as Mentor in Aiducation Financial Literacy Academy programme in Kenya. Aiducation aim at helping young, eager students to realize their potential. As a speaker and mentor, he contributes to reaching that aim with other partners of BDO Kenya.