Statutory Tax Compliance Reporting
Every Company, Trust, Partnership, Society and individuals with income whether taxable or exempt must register with the revenue office and be issued with a tax registration certificate (PIN). Meeting the tax reporting obligations is critical in managing business tax risks. Late returns and taxes in addition to reputational risks attract huge penalties, fines and interest. At BDO East Africa we offer the following income tax statutory reporting requirements.
- Preparation of the income tax computations in accordance with tax legislations;
- Preparation of the income tax returns and filing with the revenue office;
- Timely advise the tax amounts payable and due dates as well as assistance on tax remittances;
- Application and processing of tax compliance certificates;
- Attending to queries that may be raised by the revenue office in relation to filed returns; and
- Registration of new companies with the revenue office (PIN).
In addition to the above income tax statutory reporting we do offer the same services on the statutory monthly reporting requirements on VAT, employment taxes (PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, NITA) and withholding taxes. Overall we rely on internally set procedures and standards to ensure clients attain the highest level of tax compliance.