BDO serves clients across the country and around the world as they navigate an increasingly complex tax landscape.
Our tax professionals draw on deep experience and industry-specific knowledge to deliver clients the insights and innovation they need to maintain compliance and drive value – wherever they do business.
Our strategic tax planning expertise includes corporate tax, structuring of acquisitions and disposals, taxes on human capital, stamp taxes, VAT and capital gains tax to name but a few.
We can deliver the right level of tax support that you need to achieve your goals – from tax consulting to help you document your corporate tax strategy to fully outsourced tax compliance services, our expert tax advisers can help grow and protect your business.
We also provide specialist tax advice for private clients giving you the detailed understanding you need to make effective financial decisions. Whether it is personal tax, capital gains tax or international tax advice that you need, we guarantee you a discreet and personal service.
Our tax advisory services address the needs and objectives of our clients, enabling them to balance compliance with value creation. We have a strong team of tax specialists that can enhance your business by anticipating the strategic opportunities and risks that may impact your tax situation. Our full-service team assists in all aspects regarding tax planning and compliance.
We provide tax computation, planning and appeal services in all the areas of direct and indirect taxes:
- Tax and transaction structuring
- Tax mitigation in respect to the application of Double Taxation Avoidance treaties and Tax Conventions
- Legislation and policy lobbying for specific Industries, Groups and sectors
- Tax Due Diligence reviews;
- Tax opinions and Advisory services
- Tax litigation
- VAT/Income Tax refunds audits;
- Mergers, acquisitions and re-organization advisory;
- Employee compensation structuring both local and international;
- Business tax investment, strategy and start up tax advisory;
- Business tax training;
- Transfer pricing policy reviews and formulation;
- International tax services and cross-border tax planning