We assist local and foreign companies as well as NGO’s set up in Kenya. As part of post registration services, we do obtain Tax Registration (PIN) and obtain Single Business Permits from the local County.
We attend meetings and preparing of all kind of minutes as at when requested by Companies. We ensure that your statutory filings as required under the Companies Act including changes in corporate structure are made and filed on time with the Registrar of Companies.
We provide corporate advice on all secretarial matters on capitalization, restructuring, mergers or amalgamations and ensure that our clients are well informed of the current changes in the Companies Act.
We de-register the existing local Companies, foreign branches and business names and ensure they are published in our Kenya Gazette Notice as required by law.
The services we provide under corporate secretarial services include:
- Incorporation of Limited Liability Companies, Branches, Partnerships, Associations or Trusts, both onshore and Offshore
- Help in getting regulatory permits, Director PIN numbers and Certificates of Registration
- Preparation of minutes of board meetings or resolutions to approve a set of accounts and directors report
- Preparation of notices, proxies and minutes of annual general meeting
- Completion and filling of annual returns with the registrar of companies
- The use of our office as the registered office or the place where the statute records are kept, if required; and
- Acting as company secretary to your company
BDO are flexible in the way we service our clients. We either provide you with our own staff, ranging from juniors to experienced managers on secondment for a short to medium term basis, or we take on specific accounting assignments based on your requirements. Our comprehensive approach enables us to address routine transaction requirements to seamlessly deliver value in support of your business.